CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

80/20 Rule

S is definitely my 80. There are times that I wonder how I ended up with him, for he is nothing that I ever imagined. However, he is everything I needed. I believe that is what is magical between us. I never thought it would be him. There are things that I wish were different about him, but there are things I love about him. There is no need for me to try and search for the guy with the fat ride and booming bank account (the 20), when I know I have someone who cares for me despite my erratic attitudes and mood swings!!!

S brings something new to my life. I've never eating so much African food or listening to so much international music. And not to expose to much, but I feel so comfortable naked around him. He's so caring and sincere....it's amazing. Never knew I'd feel like this, but he is something else. I love the good morning text messages he sends, the wake up calls he gives me, I love wake up next to him, I love how he says my name, and the list could go on. I could complain about all the (little) things he doesn't do, but I just love focusing on the big things that he does do. He definitely lights my fire!

I'm just enjoying the journey! I'm through searching for the 20% !

2 comments:

Halima said...

Congratulations!


E-Book

Shanti said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you