CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bad Friend or Good Girlfriend?

Well, Baltimore was great. Not much to do in Baltimore, but it was nice being away from home for a while and having a complete stranger make my bed and bring me fresh towels.

For years I was always the single friend. Now I'm starting to feel bad for telling my friends I'm hanging out with "S" tonight or not waving my hands in the air when the DJ yells out "Where my single ladies at." I fear becoming one of those girls who gets a man but loses her friends. I try to balance my friendships and relationship, but it seems that a lot of the time me and S plan in advance which makes little room for Saturday night calls from girlfriends asking if I wanna go to the club.

So, am I a good girlfriend or just a bad friend?

How do I balance the two? I'm new to this whole dating thing.

1 comments:

bwdb said...

Perhaps easier said than done, but schedule time for your girlfriends as well...Stay balanced...For instance on your 1st day off u can go out with the girls...The 2nd with your guy....



BWDB http://thecwexperience.wordpress.com