CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Am I ready?

So, I'm still hanging out with S. It's great to have someone around who I can depend on. It's no questioning if he likes me or not. I have no problem calling him up and saying lets hang out. At first I was a little skeptical about where our friendship was going. I was ready to commit myself to YOY and date as many guys as possible. However, I am realizing that me and S may be moving toward something greater than YOY. So, I wonder if I am ready?

Because the young twenty something me wants to go out on many dates as possible. While the "I want a man" me says welcome him and commit. I'm waiting for a sign that tells me it is alright for you to fall for this man, but does signs like those exist? Because when I started YOY I said that all I wanted was a man who called me on a regular basis and take me out on dates, Im convinced that Black men have forgotten how to take women out and perfer to just "come through" or "chill" at someone's house, but now I realize that I want something more.

0 comments: