CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Text Messaging is the Devil!

So, what is up with guys thinking a text messages is an appropriate form of communication? I hate it when a guy send text messages, but rarely calls, and think he is doing something! Honestly, for me, text m,essaging allows me to communicate with a person when I don't feel like talking to them or tied up with someone else. If I have something important to say, I pick up the phone!!!!! I believe if a guy is interested in you, no matter how busy his schedule, he'll find time to call and say "hi, how was your day?" This is why I believe text messaging is the devil, or a least a tool for weak men to communicate. Now let me state that I don't think a guy text messaging me is inappropriate. Personally, I enjoy those good morning or I enjoyed myself texts, but those I haven't talked to you in a few days and I saw you called so I'm just going to text you to make it seem like I'm interested text are DUMB and uncalled for. The reality is I often get texted from numbers I don't recognize because after not talking to someone for so long their number gets deleted.

Men please don't let text messaging be your primary form of communication!!! Woman don't let these men feel like they are doing something by texting you when a call/decent conversation is what you want!!!

I am well aware that this has nothing to do with the YOY or any interesting dates, but I think it needed to be said! Besides, I am a few months into the YOY and I guarantee you I have meet my share of guys who rather communicate with their thumbs than with their mouth!

Oh yeah, for the past couple of days when I leave work there are always this group of airforce guys, so you know what my next mission is! You got it, met one of those guys and go out on a date. Let's just hope he knows how to do more than send text messages!

0 comments: